Fourteen TC-910 Forged Irons
Released January, 2010
Fourteen's TC-910 Forged Irons are designed for the professional and low-handicap player, the emphasis being on control and workability. The span of this 8-piece set is from 3 iron to pitching wedge.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
These irons have much forgiveness, thanks to their compact head and muscle cavity heel-to-toe composition, which lowers the center of gravity and increases the Moment Of Inertia (2260 MOI). This design improves the feel and helps control off-center shots. The weight distribution of the TC-910s is designed for head stability during impact. The round edge and wideness of the sole promote playability in a variety of situations and terrains.
- Soft Forged S20 chrome
- Nickel chrome satin finish
- Mirror finish in the back face
- Dynamic Gold shaft
- S-300 shaft flex
- 428g club weight
- D2 swing weight
- 17.8 center of gravity height
- 2260 MOI
- Compact head
- 3 iron - 21 degree loft, 59.5 degree lie, 38.75" club length
- 4 iron - 24 degree loft, 60 degree lie, 38.25" club length
- 5 iron - 27 degree loft, 60.5 degree lie, 37.75" club length
- 6 iron - 30 degree loft, 61 degree lie, 37.25" club length
- 7 iron - 34 degree loft, 61.5 degree lie, 36.75" club length
- 8 iron - 38 degree loft, 62 degree lie, 36.25" club length
- 9 iron - 42 degree loft, 62.5 degree lie, 35.75" club length
- PW - 47 degree loft, 63 degree lie, 35.25" club length
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...