Fourteen TC-1000 Forged Irons
Released October, 2008
The Fourteen TC-1000 Forged Irons are for professional to low handicap players. Spanning the 3 iron to pitching wedge, the TC-1000s have a Forged cavity-back that enhances trajectory control and feel. The Forged S20 chrome of these irons produces a soft, workable feel.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The head design of the TC-1000s is compact. This design allows for more confidence at the time of addressing the ball. Like Fourteen's other iron offerings, the TC-1000s have a sole that is designed for smooth playability over a variety of lies. These irons have a high Moment Of Inertia (2350 MOI), which gives you forgiveness on off-center shots.
- Forged S20 chrome
- Dynamic Gold Steell shaft
- D2 swing weight
- 424g club weight
- 129g shaft weight
- Nickel chrome satin finish
- RS-200 shaft flex
- Compact head design
- Minimal offset
- 19.3mm center of gravity height
- 2350 MOI
- 3 iron - 21 degree loft, 59.5 degree lie, 38.75" club length
- 4 iron - 24 degree loft, 60 degree lie, 38.25" club length
- 5 iron - 27 degree loft, 60.5 degree lie, 37.75" club length
- 6 iron - 30 degree loft, 61 degree lie, 37.25" club length
- 7 iron - 34 degree loft, 61.5 degree lie, 36.75" club length
- 8 iron - 38 degree loft, 62 degree lie, 36.25" club length
- 9 iron - 42 degree loft, 62.5 degree lie, 35.75" club length
- PW - 47 degree loft, 63 degree lie, 35.25" club length
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...